Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shy Ballerina~













Today was Taylor's second dance class. Her first class went well but she started crying when they only had like 5 minutes left of class... when asked why she cried she said "I missed my Mommy".. So for today's class I was kind of nervous she might not do well. When we got there she was SO excited to go dance. We were kind of early so we had to watch the class before her... while watching that class she kept asking if she could go dance and seemed really excited about it. But then when it was her turn, she got scared and said she didn't want to go in. So we sat there and watched her class for the entire tap portion of class. When they stopped to change into their ballet shoes, I told her we were going to leave and go home since she wasn't going to dance .. then all of a sudden she had a change of heart and said "YES, I want to go dance now!!" So FINALLY she went in and joined her class for ballet. She was doing so well and then ONCE AGAIN began to cry..... but this time it was because she bit her lip while they were skipping around the room. :( So once again, she left class early- CRYING- (sigh....) I wonder if next week will be any better??? I sure do hope so :-)














No comments:

Post a Comment