Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Planning~ :)



I've been so busy planning & getting ready for Taylor's birthday that I haven't posted in awhile! Her 3rd birthday is this Friday (August 19th) and we are having her party on Sunday. I asked her what she wanted to do on her birthday and gave her some choices (which included things like: going to the Disney store, Chuck-E-Cheese, etc..) but she chose to get a pedicure. LOL!! I don't know many 3 year olds that would choose to get her nails done over those other choices ;) But that is typical Taylor.... always girly!!! So we are planning on taking her to get a pedi, going to Moes for lunch since that is her FAV! Then having some fam over to grill out that night and have cake & ice cream. She also requested a "pink cake" and "pink ice cream" LOL!






For her party, it is going to be a cowgirl theme! We are renting a pony, bunny, and baby chicks, and it is a pink western theme! I am hoping and praying that it does not rain that day b/c then our plans will be ruined for sure!!! I cant believe she is going to be 3 already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment